All's Well That Ends Well Ultra Clear Vinyl LPChiodos
All's Well That Ends Well Ultra Clear Vinyl LP
Limited to 300
Courtesy of Equal Vision Records
This record is part of Be The Change, a project conceived and developed by Greenyl, the first 100% eco-friendly Vinyl Record plant, and Rude Records, aiming at raising awareness towards climate change and environmental impact within the Music Community. We envision a global economy that uses business as a force for good. And we are on a mission to make our Earth a better place through music!
- Printed on Greenyl. 100% eco-friendly, PVC-free, sustainable process: 80% of energy from solar panels.
- Certified 99% recycled plastic compound. Zero emissions during the production process.
- Certified paper parts (FSC & PEFC). Certified eco-friendly UV inks for LP labels
- Exclusive UV Printed Labels with Eco-Certified Inks
- Reusable polybag
2. All Nereids Beware
3. One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
4. Expired In Goreville
5. Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek
6. The Words 'Best Friend' Become Redefined
7. Interlude Pt 1
1. There's No Penguins In Alaska
2. Interlude Pt 2
3. We're Gonna Have Us A Champagne Jam
4. No Hardcore Dancing In The Living Room
5. Who's Sandie Jenkins
6. To Trixie And Reptile, Thanks For Everything
Did you know each standard Vinyl has an impact equal to 16 CDs?
The main cause is chloride contained in PVC-made traditional vinyl records that, during production, is released into the air. Chloride is a toxic gas and has a very high impact. An average vinyl generates harmful emissions 16 times more than any other physical musical support. Research has shown how the growing demand for Vinyl will negatively impact the environment.
A Greenyl sounds perfect and has a high-quality sound. After over a year of research and development, we’ve found excellent sound in all the proposed variants.
The album will be available to download once purchased.
PLEASE NOTE: variant mock-ups are not actual representations of items, actual items may vary.
Shipping date subject to change.