About Rude Records
Rude Records is an independent record label with global distribution and a team in US, the UK, Australia, Japan and Asia.
Founded in 2000, it currently counts a total catalogue of over 200 releases, and has been developing its own growing roster of international artists during the past decades. Rude Records also represents a selection of alternative US labels in Europe.
Rude Records manages all functions of a typical record label internally (A&R, talent scouting, marketing, PR, communications, royalties management) and has direct worldwide physical distribution deals; Rude Records is digitally distributed worldwide by Sony Music via The Orchard, the main global independent digital aggregator.
Rude Records is also a US music publisher.
A&R, General Manager
Sales & Production
Stephanie Van Spronsen
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
- Develop and plan promotion strategies for the label and artists’ releases to the team
- Manage and coordinate our international team of PR agencies, reporting the results to the internal team
- Create direct contacts with key media players & journalists
- Working closely with the team to coordinate special events and promotions on-site during tours and in-stores
- Handling the Rude weekly newsletter and the email promo communications
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate about music
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about communication and marketing
- Excellent organization, planning and priority setting skills
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Team Player, curious, open and creative